Trefolex Cutting Compound 2L
CRC Trefolex Cutting Paste – 2litre
- Trefolex Cutting Paste is a green coloured, active cutting compound containing a colloid.
- It melts slowly as frictional heat is generated.
- It maintains efficient lubrication throughout operations such as pipe screwing, hack-sawing, tapping and reaming.
- It is suitable for all users of hand tools.
- Trefolex Cutting Paste prolongs the life of the tool.
- It will not corrode steel nor affect aluminium.
- Although the surface of copper and brass is darkened, the metal suffers no detrimental effect.
- It is ideal for use with stainless steel.
- Recommended for use with taps and dies, hacksaws, reamers, all hand tools and in low-speed cutting operations only
Features and Benefits
- Prolongs the life of the tool. Will not corrode steel nor affect aluminium.
- Ideal for use with stainless steel.
- Available in handy, convenient tube size.